Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Back to Class 1

I went to Wilton Method Cake Decorating Course 1 in June/July,conducted by WMI Nahdzah at Yummie Bangi. Just for 2 hours for 4 Saturdays... to improve my skills & to learn some new ones.
Gained a lot...both knowledge & friends.

27 June 2009
Just introduction & some demonstration by the WMI. Also getting to know Wilton products as we are going to use them in the upcoming classes.

4 July 2009
We learned pattern transfer & decorating using buttercream stars. Look at my rainbow!!!



11 July 2009

Wilton Roses...look, the centre rose is done by my WMI & the rest is my effort. Spot the difference? At least they look like roses. Hmm...need more practice!



We also learned some new techniques & then decorated some cupcakes. Everyone had a wonderful time turning their plain cupcakes into beautiful ones. We even make clowns!



18 July 2009
Final Class! Our turn to show the skills gained the last three Saturdays.This is what I came up with..."Rose Garden".



The "graduates" with WMI Nahdzah & our creations. Look at all the proud faces!



Looking forward to next courses...2 & 3.

No comments: