Friday, April 16, 2010

Back to Class 4

18 March 2010

Yeah...finally, I completed all four Wilton Method Basic Courses!
I learned a lot...tips, recipes, techniques, using tools & a lot more.
I made new friends .....with same interest, we bonded and we shared.
                                        
The last of the troops:
(Unfortunately our usual WMI, Nahdzah cannot make it. WMI Sharifah,her replacement for the day)


Fantasy flowers, carnations, daises, sugar box and draping...these are the few that we learned



Pink tones flowers, pink 'handkerchief ' style cover, pink border, pink base....so many pink! Not my favorite color though. But somehow those tiny white ribbons & dots balance out the total pink look....my thoughts anyway! Don't know if you have the same opinion!






No comments: